Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Three is them numbers
Got three more tracks worked with guitar tonight. Funnily each of the three songs represents completely different approaches from musical points of view. One is techno gabber thingy, one is straight extreme metal'ish chiptune thingy, one is very dark game music sort of slow brooding song. Each got different treatments, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music video!
Just released a music video for 'Three thirds eleven' tune. Feel free to chip it out. :)
-
Got two songs worked very nicely today. Me likey a lot! Only one song more to go, bit more tricky case though (gut feeling only) . And as I...
-
I had this video clip online already yesterday, briefly, but the video itself was bit of a messup so ... I deleted it, fixed it a bit (impr...
-
For past few days I've been listening to the current state of mixes, all the twenty songs. Originally I thought I would be making 1) a...
No comments:
Post a Comment