I had this video clip online already yesterday, briefly, but the video itself was bit of a messup so ... I deleted it, fixed it a bit (improved sound quality) and reuploaded a moment ago. This clip contains a section of the "happy techno gabber" guitar session from yesterday's sessions. Completely different kind of song if compared to other two songs, as stated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music video!
Just released a music video for 'Three thirds eleven' tune. Feel free to chip it out. :)
-
Got two songs worked very nicely today. Me likey a lot! Only one song more to go, bit more tricky case though (gut feeling only) . And as I...
-
I had this video clip online already yesterday, briefly, but the video itself was bit of a messup so ... I deleted it, fixed it a bit (impr...
-
For past few days I've been listening to the current state of mixes, all the twenty songs. Originally I thought I would be making 1) a...
No comments:
Post a Comment