Got three more songs worked with guitar today and overall I've now worked nine of the songs this way. I'll go them all through now on the first run - after that I'll check them for second time, listen & feel if there's space for more guitar stuff. If there is, I'll do some extra recordings.
Progressing nicely, might be that I'll get this first guitar recording session completed before middle of January, or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music video!
Just released a music video for 'Three thirds eleven' tune. Feel free to chip it out. :)
-
Got two songs worked very nicely today. Me likey a lot! Only one song more to go, bit more tricky case though (gut feeling only) . And as I...
-
I had this video clip online already yesterday, briefly, but the video itself was bit of a messup so ... I deleted it, fixed it a bit (impr...
-
For past few days I've been listening to the current state of mixes, all the twenty songs. Originally I thought I would be making 1) a...
No comments:
Post a Comment