Have done some equipment & soundscape testing for the forthcoming soundscape expansions during past few evenings. Some nice testing, but still looking for final sounds and potential elements but the overall vision for expanding the songs is getting sharper, definitely.
Not sure yet when I get over this current testing stage, but when it happens and things progress, I'll write about it.
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music video!
Just released a music video for 'Three thirds eleven' tune. Feel free to chip it out. :)
-
Got two songs worked very nicely today. Me likey a lot! Only one song more to go, bit more tricky case though (gut feeling only) . And as I...
-
I had this video clip online already yesterday, briefly, but the video itself was bit of a messup so ... I deleted it, fixed it a bit (impr...
-
For past few days I've been listening to the current state of mixes, all the twenty songs. Originally I thought I would be making 1) a...
No comments:
Post a Comment